Hello :3

behati

(not-so) New here! I am not going to lie, the TDN Dailies page is the first page I open that's neopets related everyday and have been using it for quite a while. I never knew they had a forum until I casually googled "avatar lending for free". I clicked around for the rules and such so I'm going to work towards being a good candidate for it :3 Anyways, I've been on neopets since 6 months after they opened their doors. My first account got iced so I got mad and quit the game which (not-so surprisingly) magically made me a top student at my school. I wasn't the best student so neopets everyday wasn't helping =x. I focused on making money so hard that I never really got to enjoy neopets as a kid. I don't have trophies or any special accomplishments on neopets but 10 years later, I'm here just playing the game for sheer enjoyment. I'm not that rich but I'm happy with what I've got. I already had my dream pet on my frozen account, so I never remade them. It's weird but I have a strange attachment to them despite my pets already iced. It's a white meerca and a cloud poogle. :3 I don't want to remake them because, well. they wouldn't be my dream pets since my dream pets already exist <3

I'm pretty old, but I'm very sure I'm not SUPERDUPEROLDGRANDMAGRANDPAREALLYREALLYWRINKLY old. :3

Nice to meet you TDN!

Thanks for the suggestion ;D who knows I might even pass my account onto my kids LOL now imagine that.

And to be honest, I would probably still play neopets when I'm that old :x