About Str/Def Boosts and Stats

Hi guys,

I just have a simple question.

According to the TDN Battlepedia, the max strength boost is 15 which is at 700 strength and above. The same is true for defence.

Is it then right to say that after reaching 700 str/def, all you have to do is just pump Endurance (HP) all the way?

If so, why do some pets bother going to 2000 str? (like Antorcha?)

Cheers!

Most of the time when owners do it is for prestige (at least thats the only good reason i could come up with). They want to be able to say that there pet is 10,000+ HSD. Also I bet it would have been helpful in the last plot fitting that ridiculously strong guy.

People who have their strength and defense past 1000 are just trying to show off or become the best pet in neopia. Usually pets with really high stats are honored on different pages so it gets them a lot of attention.

Actually, most such pages cap STR and DEF at 700, because past that point, they do nothing.

The reason they go way past the 700 limit is because using the Laboratory and Kitchen Quests (Along with Negging), then to also increase other stats. So, they kinda just come on their own.

Isn't there also the possibility of neopets raising the cap the older neopets gets? It could happen and it's not unusual to see a game do that. It's also a "trophy" pet so yeah. For some older players, there's not much to do than your sole pride and joy and for this case it's training their battledome pets. For others it might be collecting avatars and so on.

Isn't there also the possibility of neopets raising the cap the older neopets gets? It could happen and it's not unusual to see a game do that. It's also a "trophy" pet so yeah. For some older players, there's not much to do than your sole pride and joy and for this case it's training their battledome pets. For others it might be collecting avatars and so on.

Neopets barely cares about the Battledome anymore. If they added a new boost I would be literally in awe.

Serious BDers are still waiting on another war plot. >_>