Habi Helpp?

Guest gabbyrahwr

Guest gabbyrahwr

Hey guys. I remember looking at a Habi guide a long time ago and I went back to check my habi (after a very long time of neglecting to do so) and I do't know if I've got things set up correctly. I'm level 19 and pretty much just rebuilding from all my dead little P3s. But this is how it looks so far.

2cfa0qt.jpg

I think my Nesters are okay where they are, but should I rearrange my other buildings? If so, where?

I have the same habi set up!

The only thing I would suggest is, if youre interested in saving time/collecting resourses faster you can block off your storage sheds. that way, your p3s won't have to walk all the way there, the resourses will just be teleported there.

switch the hospital and stroage shed and add a fence in that back corner would be my suggestion! or you could always block the workers intead of the storage shed, so that they are limited to a certain resourse?

Yeah - block off the storage so they don't keep walking back and forth. Many people have reported that doing that makes the game less glitchy so that's how I set mine up. You can neo-friend me if you want help repairing resources or need some buildings.

Guest gabbyrahwr

Thanks guys, I had no idea the resources would automatically go to the storage if it's blocked off! Geo, I'll add you. (: