NC Trading Board?

Cornflakes

Do we have an NC trading board?

If not, can we start one?

Also, looking for Halloween Ruki PB clothes.

I have a few sets of PB clothes to get rid of as well. :)

It would be nice to have a board for trading PB clothes too.

Ooooh that's a really good idea! I have loads of NC I wanna trade but I don't know where to go to do it :/

I also have a couple of sets of unused PB clothes as well ^_^

P.S Racheykins, if you're trading your Seaweed Bubble Shower and/or Halloween Candy Shower - DIBS!! Haha.

I also had the same idea a while back. People might need to contact each other through Neopets rather than on this forum when trading NC to prevent scamming. I still think that this is needed for advertising though. Your PB clothes idea is great too.

P.S Racheykins, if you're trading your Seaweed Bubble Shower and/or Halloween Candy Shower - DIBS!! Haha.

lol! Ok then :)

I would really like to trade these things here because I don't trust random Neopets people like I trust TDN people, you know?

and a question. To trade NC items, you're basically just gifting them to each other in gift boxes, right? There's no 'trade' option that I missed somewhere...right?

Yes, you are gifting to each other. I've traded a couple of times before without any problems. I just say whoever is the newer player sends their item first, which so far has always been me. Anyways the idea of contacting each other through Neopets to organize the trade is so you have proof of what happened and can report the person if you are scammed.

I would much rather trade NC here than slog through the boards, getting ripped off on trades. Sometimes, I trade on the Charter boards, but only if someone is having a "cap sale."