WoW Related Neopets UL Request

EpicHyato

Hello, Folks!

I'm looking for someone, skilled or not, to try their luck in creating me a username based World of Warcraft lookup.

The back story on me is I've played World of Warcraft for 5 years (since the beginning of Burning Crusade) and I have a passion of both WoW and Neopets. My problem is the computer I had my Photoshop on recently BSoD and removed my registered copy. Therefor, I am unable to make any kind of imaging or graphic designs of any kind. Granted, I've tried downloading the free version and it's quite newer.. more options than I am used to.

So, my hand reaches out for someone who can help me with creating this premium userlookup.

Alright, down to the nity-gritty!

Of course, I would like Hyato Toshima (my gaming name) on the main Userlookup, marking my territory.. you know, and I do not mind whatsoever if you put "Lookup Made by namehere" ANYWHERE.

For the subtext, underneith, I'd like italic, "Epic by choice; God by demand."

I'm wanting it to be Black and Red colored theme, with my Tauren Warrior Blööd, on the server Gnomeregan-US (color scheme may change, might want more of a Orgrimmar look to it)

As I am aware that I am not allowed to "pay" you in Neopoints/Items/Favors, I am willing to browse through your shop every now and then to purchase items that I will "need" for hoarding or so. I'm also willing to be your Super Shop Wizard guy for a good month or two when I am online and available.

I'm sorry I don't have dimensions set or images to use, but I would atleast like my Warrior's full-body picture (will provide later if necessary) with the Horde logo.

If you have any questions, please neomail me on HyatoX or e-mail me at [email protected] - I'll be sure to attempt to be on as soon as I can to respond.

Thank you.