The Protector Constellation

latsy

Hey people! I'm totally new here. I've just gotten back into my Neopets account and I'm totally obsessed again. When I stopped playing for a while I was kinda left at the constellation of the necklace. I did everything in that chapter except find the constellation. I used the constellation finder and entered in my stardata and I connected all the dots in the constellation and it just kept saying that there wasn't a constellation or whatever. I keep having to connect the dot that's like... out there. Idk. Here's a screenshot. Hard to convey in words.

sv0vue.png

So how do I get Neopets to realize this is the constellation? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!! <3

When I did the Protector, I did not connect the extra star to the center star. The picture will show you what I mean. Seperate the two stars that have arrows pointing to them.

21b6ofk.png

When I did the Protector, I did not connect the extra star to the center star. The picture will show you what I mean. Seperate the two stars that have arrows pointing to them.

21b6ofk.png

Ahhh okay I'll try that right now. It's just that when I didn't connect it the submit button wouldn't pop up. You're still able to complete the plot, right? But right now I'll try everything you guys suggested, thanks! You guys rock!