Weird Glitch?

nbbug132

I have a blue Bruce, Pweep. I recently transferred him between two of my side accounts.

For some reason when looking at him in the side bar and on my profile page his bow is not showing up. It's in my dressing room and equipped to him but you can only see it when viewing his lookup. What's up with that? D:

I've noticed this recently. It seems like some pets it takes some time for things to show up. Like my Robot Ixi, both times he's been transferred, in some places he appears not to have his casings. And with my Koi I just transferred, most places it has no customization, when it in face has items and a BG.

Last time, refreshing the pages a few times worked for me. I haven't tried it again.

This happens to me all the time when I transfer pets. I just remove the item and put it back on. Voila.

I didn't even think of that. Maybe that's why my Ixi was okay, because I customized him right afterwards. I just did this with my Koi and it's all showing up fine. :) Thanks for the suggestion!