Gallery Layout Request

Guest Darksk1n

Guest Darksk1n

I have a book Gallery that I am working on and NO WEBSITE has layouts for book galleries!! I have seen quite a few book gallery layouts I love on other ppls galleries but I cant find anyone who can do me a layout. I am asking does anyone feel up to making me a BOOK GALLERY layout?

Here is my gallery --> http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=darksk1n

You can neomail me or post here. Pls anyone help! I have been looking for soooooo long.

Guest Darksk1n

lols hey hey.... you come in here trying to steal my ppl lmaooo.... fine fine I will share.

Glad to see someone else is doing a book gallery.

Hows it coming along for you?

Haha ;) All I really need is a decent BG and I'll be happy!

It's going pretty well ^_^ Since I hit my 250 goal I'm just buying from the Igloo, and trying not to spend stupid amounts of NP on it :| How's about you!?

Guest Darksk1n

I checked yours out and urs is actually a TEMPORARY one lols.

Mine is permanent because the books will gain value over time.

What I do is buy TWO of each book. I read one to my pet and put the other in my gallery.

I also use the book checklist at www.jellyneo.net

Im going down the list and buying the books. Heres the site if u wanna make your own list to follow http://items.jellyneo.net/books/

And because I have premium I can find the books for cheaper!!

I love doing my gallery collection. It will be worth a WHOLE LOT in the future :D

& I actually want a cool looking gallery layout.. like this one here --> http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=neopts_and_whatnot

I absolutely adore that one!!

Yeah, that's why I said it was temporary in my first post :P

I would use the checklist but you can't do that unless you've actually read those books to your pet, so I just use the item database/wishlists ^_^

That's a cool gallery!

Oh and your books wont necessarily gain value over time, unless you buy ones that get retired.

Guest Darksk1n

Yeah, that's why I said it was temporary in my first post :P

I would use the checklist but you can't do that unless you've actually read those books to your pet, so I just use the item database/wishlists ^_^

That's a cool gallery!

Oh and your books wont necessarily gain value over time, unless you buy ones that get retired.

Actually u can use the checklist if u have a print. Click "printer friendly version" then it prints the books names with boxes next to them. Then u can check each box manually on paper as you go down the list :D ..thats if u can print it out! But its definitely a good thing to use!