Do any of you people speedcube?

brandbest1

As you can probably tell from my picture, I like the Rubik's cube. It's really addicting.

Speedcubing is the art of solving the Rubik's cube fast. My personal best is 26.73 seconds, which is pretty fast for me. There are many variations of the Rubik's cube, such as the 4x4, 6x6, dodecahedron, pyramid, icosahedron (20 sides), and, in my picture, the 7x7.

So my question to all you is, do any of you know how to solve the Rubik's Cube? I'm pretty sure most of you don't (but maybe I'm wrong). And if you do, do you have interest in it?

im not interested in the cube at all, but at my school, we have a rubik's cube club, and they do enter competitions for speedcubing [im not sure how you would otherwise compete with a rubik's cube]

anyhow, its pretty popular with many of my friends.. times in this area at competitions are all under 15 seconds..

I know how to solve it, but it takes me a while. xD I have no interest in all of these competitions, although I find them interesting when there's a twist, like solving it blindfolded or behind your back.

I'm familiar with the F2L method, but I'm out of practice, and I don't have anywhere near the dexterity to bring my time down to much less than 30 seconds. :)

I tried, but I can never remember all the formulas to solve it so quickly. My best is 2.5 minutes. On average it's 3 minutes.