Altador Cup Stuck In Ice Glitch?

Dcoolb

I was playing Yooyuball (which is rare due to internet failure (( which stinks because the citadel squirrel has been able to beat me... )) ) and I picked the ice power-up and it was the clockwork yooyu. I threw it and the Techo caught it, and it blew up sending the Kiko and him away. The next play I got a screen shot of this: 1h.png I thought it was a funny glitch. (Oh and I drew the stuff on it)

That is pretty amusing. :P And it's even more amusing that Oten doesn't need to be frozen in ice to be imposing. xD

Hahaha yeah. I also get that sometimes. And I think that I have experienced an even greater glitch.. One time.. no, actually about 2 times today, I played YYB and got the ice power-up! then I shot the ball to the goalie (it was a normal yooyu in both games) and one of the FL defenders was in the way of the ball and got the ball and un-froze while the rest was still frozen. It's so weird. o.O

Hahaha yeah. I also get that sometimes. And I think that I have experienced an even greater glitch.. One time.. no, actually about 2 times today, I played YYB and got the ice power-up! then I shot the ball to the goalie (it was a normal yooyu in both games) and one of the FL defenders was in the way of the ball and got the ball and un-froze while the rest was still frozen. It's so weird. o.O

Actually, it seems that this may be intended behaviour. :yes: Whenever a frozen player receives the ball, they unfreeze for me as well, and it does kinda make sense gameplay-wise.

It doesn't? o_O That's odd, as it happens for me consistently...

That's happened to me when the goalie has gotten in the way, but I haven't tried with the other members of the team. I do know that if you freeze the other team while they're holding the ball, they keep holding it until you steal it, and once I must have crashed into them hard enough to unfreeze them. biggrin.gif