Neopets: Treasure Hunters Beta!

hrtbrk

Excellent to see some more Neo-Facebook crossover, it's been pretty pathetic so far with only being able to fave things. I was hoping Habi would start being accessable through FB because I got locked out on NP, but I guess any cute game will be a substitute.

Don't you think that's a little mean? I mean, I know adults have the right to go on Neo but if they start talking about Treasure Hunters, surely the younger people will feel left out? Am I the only one with this opinion?

Don't you think that's a little mean? I mean, I know adults have the right to go on Neo but if they start talking about Treasure Hunters, surely the younger people will feel left out? Am I the only one with this opinion?

There's a ton of people who are under 13 and have a FB. And you really aren't supossed to be on FB or the neoboards if you're under 13

There's a ton of people who are under 13 and have a FB. And you really aren't supossed to be on FB or the neoboards if you're under 13

Exactly. And they don't have to talk about it on the Neoboards. They can say it on their shops, galleries or profiles, they will still see it.

• 2 weeks later...