Nerkmid / Alien Aisha help

geoterza

I'm trying to get the Alien Aisha avatar. It says that you need a nerkmid for it. Is there a place that lists the names of the the different types of nerkmids you can use? Or does anyone know which one is the cheapest? Also, I'm wondering if it's automatic that you get the avatar for using the vending machine or random.

If you go to Jellyneo.net 's item database and type in Nerkmid they should all come up

Piticent's right, Basic Golden Nerkmid is usually the cheapest, but everything's a bit up in the air at the moment since the Wheel of Extravagance was introduced so you may get a different one for less.

Check the TP and especially the auctions, you're sure to find one at a good price.

Good luck!

Thanks for the link - I just put a bid in at the Trading Post. I was waiting before bidding to make sure I got one that would count. I'm glad that the avvie is automatic. It seems like an expensive avatar, but it's way less than what I've wasted on the WOE (with nothing to show for it).

No problem :)

I paid 320K for my Nerkmid when I was going for the avatar :( That was just before the wheel was introduced, now they're like half that!! :( I did get an Ultimate Nerkmid in return though which I sold for something like 500K, so it was pretty good in the end.

If you're only planning on doing this just the once you should wait until the 1st of next month when the scores will be reset. You may win a trophy for your look-up if you're lucky!

Too late for the trophy - I just got my brand new Alien Aisha Avatar! I don't think I'm doing anything with Nerkmids again for quite awhile. (My Habitarium is still down so I've got way less cash-flow.) I still have enough to buy the cheapest two of the new avatar books at the Hidden Tower though, so once my account is 4 months old I'll have three more avvies :)