So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Have fun swimming. ;)

I wish I could do something outdoors that's summery, or even springish for that matter. I just can't wait for March to come, because then it will finally begin to get warmer.

Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback

Thanks, I'm going to Goat Island this week so I need to practise my swimming skills!

:O I just realised. Its the first of March. Which means.......

Autumn! I can't believe I took Summer for granted....*shakes head*

The sound of the tap, me tapping the keys on the keyboard and a symphony of cicadas...<_<

It's not quite March yet. About eight more hours for me. And then halfway through March (or something like that) it'll begin to get Spring-like outside! *excitement*

Right Round - Kanye West

The rain. It's like the fourth day in a row, and my yard (which is the lowest point in our little neighborhood) is soup. And there's a lovely stream about two feet wide running between our yard and the neighbors yard. It's not supposed to be there.

That's okay, Laura's repeated the same song 5 times.

I'm For You - Toby Mac

(Ha, that's one of the songs that was at the concert... with the icing... I was dancing like an idiot. And it. was. AMAZING.)

That's okay, Laura's repeated the same song 5 times.

I'm For You - Toby Mac

(Ha, that's one of the songs that was at the concert... with the icing... I was dancing like an idiot. And it. was. AMAZING.)

That, livvy dear, would be because I have one playlist of seven songs playing all the time now. :P

Beat It (ft. John Mayer) - Fall Out Boy

Ooh, I think that's a new one for me. XD

Well, Revenge, since you said that, I HAD to look it up. Is the word that one noodly thingy? The udon? Because as far as I know, udon is just a noodle. o_O