So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Free Falling by Tom Petty. Not a bad song, if you ask me.

I just had Free Falling come up on my iPod, but it was the cover done by John Mayer. I love the lyrics, but I like John Mayer's version better.

I just had Free Falling come up on my iPod, but it was the cover done by John Mayer. I love the lyrics, but I like John Mayer's version better.

I have the John Mayer version too. And his voice is adorable. I kept my ipod in a suffle mode. So, it popped out of somewhere. :laughingsmiley:

I love John Mayers voice. He did a song with Taylor Swift that was amazing. :O

And now i'm listening to "All I ever Wanted" by Kelly Clarkson. She has awsome songs. "My life would suck without you", anyone?

And now i'm listening to "All I ever Wanted" by Kelly Clarkson. She has awsome songs. "My life would suck without you", anyone?

There, you got me. I like Kelly too. I have All I Ever Wanted in my ipod. oooh, I am going to play it now. :laughingsmiley:

Then I Did - Rascal Flatts

I love John Mayers voice. He did a song with Taylor Swift that was amazing. :O

He's one of my all-time favorite musicians. I've seen him in concert 7 times since 2003. And been on 2 cruises that he did. :whistle: Just saw him in March, and most likely again in Sept, with Owl City.

Who dosen't love Kelly's music? xD

Have you read any of the Percy Jackson series. My life would suck without you has been made into awsome music videos for that series on youtube! :O

I perfer Avril Livine (don't remember how to spell her name). She has more of a rock tune to her music.

Oh, you mean Avril Lavigne? I like her. She has a unique type of singing. But some of her songs like Innocence, My Happy Ending, When you are gone are pretty pop-ish.

My brother is listening to some Decadence song. :O

Who dosen't love Kelly's music? xD

Have you read any of the Percy Jackson series.

I don't really like her music. And I've seen the Percy Jackson movie, but I haven't read the books. I liked the movie.

Oh, you mean Avril Lavigne? I like her. She has a unique type of singing. But some of her songs like Innocence, My Happy Ending, When you are gone are pretty pop-ish.

I'm talking about songs like "Keep Holding On". That song was awesome, because it sounded so rock-ish.

So, what's everyone here's favourite music genre?

I LOVE KEEP HOLDING ON! :O

And CAV, the books are amazing. Especially the last one where they have the battle for Manhattan. The songs that go best with the series though are "Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon and "My life would suck without you" by Kelly, as previously stated.

Umm, "rock" to "metal" and even some "Christian Metal/Dethcore".

If you listen to my music, then you know the exact band I was talking about with the Christian dethcore comment

Obviously I'm alone in this topic. Now Playing- "Hello Fascination" by Breathe Carolina.

I like stuff from Pop-rock to some really heavy stuff, and I'd have to say than John Mayer is Unbareable

Oh sweet, my two favourite songs currently just came on one after the other.

"Californa Girls" by Katy Perry and then "Say hey(I love you)" by Michael Franti/Spearhead. -Is happy- ^^

And lol, the heaviest thing I listen to is Linkin Park and Three Days Grace. xD

Listening to "Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You" by, of course, Led Zeppelin.

This is probably my favorite song. Ever. Of all time, guys. It's just that good. I don't care how much Robert Plant says that his vocals were awful on their album, it's my favorite and I disagree with him ever so much!

Fail ryan, linkin park is not heavy XD I learned What I've done on guitar though :)

now I'm listening to the downfall of us all, by A day to remember. (which I also can play, and this is actually a bit heavy)

Listening to "Shotgun Shell" by Elvis Hitler.

Ehhhh, don't mind the name of the band, haha. :whistle: They're a pyschobilly band from the '80s--'90s, not a Vegas impersonator bent on genocide. :P

Linkin park isn't heavy in any sort of sense of the word.

If you want heavy:

Danger: Wildman - The Devil Wears Prada (Christian dethcore ftw)

things that rhyme with orange- I set my friends on fire (upbeat heavy and very positive)

So, what's everyone here's favourite music genre?

Power Metal, Nu Metal, Heavy Metal, Soft Metal, Traditional Metal, Death Metal, Rock, Hard Rock, Soft Rock, and Techno.

Rise of the Fallen by Soulfly.