So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

I'm listening to Wavin' Flag, by K'naan.

It's mot my usual kind of music, but I have a strange connection with this song. When I first heard it on CBC Radio a few months ago, I got a bit excited, because "I haven't heard this song in ages!" I knew all the words, and I was singing along with it in my head (I'm actually terrified of singing aloud).

When I came home, I was ranting to my husband about getting to hear it on the radio. He couldn't place it, so I found it on Youtube and played for him. He'd never heard it before, and neither had any of my other friends I asked. So I looked it up on the internet, and found out that it was an original song that had only just recently been released! I was so shocked, because I really thought it was an old song that I hadn't heard for a long time. But that was actually the first time I had ever heard it. Weird!

Listening to a spanish food show? I have no idea who left the tv on.

But I'm really listening to Iron Tusk by Mastodon.

b)

I also have Planet Funk vs Axwell - Chase The Sun Together open on another tab for some reason, it's a remix though.

I'm listening to Those Who Fight Further, a remix of battle theme from Final Fantasy VII. It's done by The Black Mages, Nobuo Uematsu's video game "cover" rock band. (Is it still a cover if you are the original composer?)

I'm listening to my husband playing Portal. It's really a great game. If you haven't played it yet, it's free to download on Steam until Monday.