So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Oldelaf Et Monsieur D "Le Cafe".

My headphones are on their last inch of life. :'( It's been fun, little guys. Time to do some shopping...

The Decemberists "The Sporting Life".

Listening with my headphones all kinds of taped up. If I keep the wires held just the right way, they still work! D:

Oh man, I hate ear buds. They detract such quality from the music and they can lead to ear damage. I use big ol' DJ headphones. The sound quality is great, they're comfortable and they protect your hearing.

I'm sure I look pretty silly wearing them in the library or going for walks though. :P

The Pixies "Wave of Mutilation"

Going out for headphones tomorrow. This tape is getting outlandish. Any brand suggestions?

All In - Lifehouse

I agree. Sony. I use earbuds, but they're completely different than the iPod ones. The iPod ones don't go inside your ear, they fit partly inside. They're just too big. I'll be getting another pair of Sony earbuds.

Reach For the Sky by Social Distortion.

Sweet, thumbs up for Social D, man. (Why do I type like a surfer from 2002 sometimes?)

Stars "Take Me to the Riot"

My headphones are Skull Candies, which I've heard nothing but good about. However, seeing as they're on their last leg after only a couple of years, I'm wary of buying a new pair from them. Granted, I use them way too much, but still.

The sound quality from them is unrivaled though. Any better and I'd be shelling out REAL money.

Sweet guys, I just found out that I can send in my SkullCandies for a refund. Doing that now! Time for store credit. <3

The Pillows "Beautiful Morning With You" Ah, the Pillows. Providing the only anime soundtrack that didn't make my ears bleed.

The ipod earbuds always fall out of my ears...glad I'm not the only one that has trouble with them!

I'm listening to Ellie Goulding's version of 'Your Song'. Definitely not as good as the original, but it's growing on me :)