So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Foals "Electric Bloom".

These guys have grown on me over time. One of those bands that you can pick up to listening again and feel like you're hanging out with an old friend.

The Hours Film Score by Phillip Glass.

Haven't even seen this movie, or know what it is. But I listen to any soundtrack by Phillip Glass. Master. <3

Ben Folds Five "A Bizarre Christmas Incident".

Perhaps the only Christmas song I know of that involves Santa getting stuck in the chimney and the prospect of Mrs. Claus suing.

I saw Ben Folds Five in concert a few years ago. They were an entertaining act.[/color]

:) I would love to see Ben Folds. His mad skills on the piano amuse me.

"Got to Hurry" by The Yardbirds.

For one of the most important classic rock bands in history, not many people mention them, at least not that I've noticed. Which is upsetting! They gave birth to Jimmy Page (<3!), Jeff Beck and Clapton (AKA: God!).

Riptide - Sick Puppies

Gaga "Monster".

Hi, guys, my name is Sarah and I just lost all music credibility for liking this song.

:laughingsmiley: I've always been anti-Lady Gaga, but I did hear one of her songs I actually enjoy.

Riptide - Sick Puppies

:laughingsmiley: I've always been anti-Lady Gaga, but I did hear one of her songs I actually enjoy.

Haha, isn't that the worst? Sadly, I actually really like her as a person. She really did do a lot to get Don't Ask Don't Tell repealed (YES!) and she's apparently very sweet to her fans. She is such my guilty pleasure, it's terrible.

Stars "Your Ex-Lover is Dead". I need to stop listening to sad break-up songs. This had not been a fun month or so. :/

Bad Religion "I Want to Conquer the World".

One of my favorite songs to listen to when I'm feeling down on myself. It always brings me right back up. <3

i'm listening to some thing/commercial idk called giga pudding cuz my friend linked me ... quite interesting ...

PUDI PUDI PUDI PUDI PUDI.

Damien Rice "Rootless Tree". Probably my favorite by him. Angry relationship songs, huzzah.