I moved an egg out of its nest?

Cornflakes

I was moving some silly decoration and somehow I managed to move a tiny egg out of its nest while the mother was still sitting on it.

I clicked the egg and it gives me no options to do anything. It just says "incubating"

I tried moving it back to the nest but it won't let me. The P3 mother's status bar for the egg has disappeared.

Uh, now what? haha

(it also won't let me put it in the item bag.)

Edit: Nevermind, it mysteriously vanished when I moved the nest. *shrugs*

I've had problems with tiny eggs randomly appearing in my Habitarium. I sent in a ticket to TNT, and their solution was to put them in my bag and delete them from there. The problem with that is, once they are in your bag, you can't differentiate between them and any of your other eggs. They suddenly have a species and job. I had to take all my eggs out of my bag, then only put the tiny eggs in, delete them, then put my other eggs back. I had 14 pages of eggs at the time. o_O

Glad to hear that yours just disappeared for you.

I've had problems with tiny eggs randomly appearing in my Habitarium. I sent in a ticket to TNT, and their solution was to put them in my bag and delete them from there. The problem with that is, once they are in your bag, you can't differentiate between them and any of your other eggs. They suddenly have a species and job. I had to take all my eggs out of my bag, then only put the tiny eggs in, delete them, then put my other eggs back. I had 14 pages of eggs at the time. o_O

Glad to hear that yours just disappeared for you.

Ohhhhh. I thought if they went in the bag, they would stay tiny.

Then it happened two more times -- I was trying to simply move my nests and I kept picking up tiny eggs. But this time I just put them in the item bag. *shrug*

Also, my friends list is not displaying. Perhaps they are still working on Habitariums? I hope :)