New on the forum

Hello everybody,

I am new on this forum. I have seen there are a lot of things to do here and there is a lot of information you can read or use to play at neopets.

I live in the Netherlands and i am "temporarily addicted" to neopets, and for the moment my main goals are winning tropies (start of the month) and colecting avatars.

What are the goals of other persons at neopets? And can you tell that the forums are very good to achieve them?

greetings,

Tafeltennisden

Hello and Welcome,

I actually have the same goals as you on Neopets -- winning trophies and collecting avatars...what a coincident!

I think the forum is a great place for sharing information on how to obtain avatars and getting help too~Be sure to learn about the Avatar Lending Program of the Forum, it's very useful!

Edit:

I just visited your user lookup, your trophy collection is amazing, I wish I can be that good~

Hey, another Dutch neopets player around here! I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here :D

Thank you for the welcome.

I see you 2 have both very much avators.

My first goal is to reach the 200 avatars.

Last week i collected about 80 avators, but now the easy ones i have had.

greetings,

tafeltennisden

Thank you, I'm very proud of my avatars :)

If you want to collect avatars, avatars.thedailyneopets.com might really help you a lot. It is very useful to me, at least.

You might also want to check out alp.thedailyneopets.com, the daily neopets lends pets and items for avatars.

You have an amazing trophy collection by the way ^_^

Well hello there,tafeltennisden.Nice to meet you,i'm wistiria12.Wow you have long username,thought.I don't think if you'll remember it LOL :D

My username is a dutch name, so for dutch people it has a meaning so i can remember it easily, but probably when you read it in english it says nothing.

My name has to do with table tennis, which i play