If one thing could change about Neopets, it would be...

Shiina

IICCOTANIWB:

1.Send scores 5 times a day :woot:

2.More new games :woot:

3.Retire the invible PB -_-

4.Make a chatroom for neopets users :D

5.the option to buy NC with NP :D

6.All items that are sold in the clothes shop should have the option to be wearable ^_^

7.Open a REAL HABITARIUM so you can attach a petpetpet to your petpet -_-

8.Half the price on the Wheel of Extravagance.Its very cheap and i can't afford it <_<

9.Make the chocolate and robot color as a PB and not only painted by being zap by the lab ray :rolleyes_anim:

I would like to have more pets, maybe 5. And I would like if yyb players had the choice of the new or old yyb. And I would love if tnt read the post or neomail before silencing us.

I hope they change the max neopoints per score to 750

I'd never thought of this before, but I agree it would be a great idea. I hear people say they wish they could send more scores daily, but that would really exacerbate the inflation problem.

Not that I'm a pessimist, but inflation has made saving really tricky. Let's say you want 10 mil for some item: by the time you make the NP, it's probably worth 15 mil, just out of reach again. So I suppose when TNT releases new items to reduce inflation, it can reward people who save but never quite make it because NP is worth less and less. You could argue releasing these items also rewards noobery, but I like to think it helps out the people who save and save while watching prices get pushed sky high continuously.

I think they've developed some clever ways to reduce inflation, but people (myself included!) are good at spotting/avoiding them. As I wrote this it hit me: what if they taxed us?? AAAH! It could happen!