Adobe Flash Player ... is being problematic?

botherbother.jpg

I've been getting this message periodically whenever I'm using my browers :( Please help! It was bearable before, but definitely not during Altador cup!

Can anyone help me with this :)?

I'm using google chrome by the way. I also have safari and internet explorer ... and I get this message even when I'm using safari X___x no idea what's going on.

There are two possibilities here:

1) Your computer may have been infected by malware that's messing with DNS requests. Unless you're seeing pop-ups and advertising pages showing up where they shouldn't be however, this is unlikely.

2) There's some particularly annoying Flash advertising going on. To get rid of this, you can follow our ad blocking guide, then follow these directions to clear out your Flash cache. :)

You're welcome! :) I'll leave this topic open in case the problem recurs, but hopefully it'll stay fixed.

• 1 month later...

I get a similar message all the time lately too. It's driving me mad! :@ It happens in Chrome and Firefox for me. Any ideas how to get rid of it in FF?

If you look just a couple of posts up, this approach might be useful:

There are two possibilities here:

1) Your computer may have been infected by malware that's messing with DNS requests. Unless you're seeing pop-ups and advertising pages showing up where they shouldn't be however, this is unlikely.

2) There's some particularly annoying Flash advertising going on. To get rid of this, you can follow our ad blocking guide, then follow these directions to clear out your Flash cache. :)

The link in that post is for our Chrome ad blocking guide, we have a guide for Firefox as well. ;)