'Sup everyone!

Hey hey! I'm Allie. Neopets is sorta lonely for me right now since I'm a college kid who is secretly addicted. I'm pretty sure my boyfriend would be mortified if he knew I played. I've been on Neopets since I was maybe 8? My newest account ayeayeaye is very young cause I lost the access or was blocked from old accounts. Oh well, starting things fresh is fun!!

I like playing Neoquest I/II. I'm trying to beat them all successively mostly for the shiny trophies. I avatar collect and I'll admit I joined so I could use the avatar lending program. Too bad I'm terrible at the flash games and those avatars are mostly impossible for me to get. Habitarium is amusing too!

I like friends lol :)

Hello and Welcome! I am kind of new to this forum too, and I am here for the same reason as you (the Avatar Lending Program) lol~I have been on Neopets since 2002 and I still love it, hope you enjoy the Forum too!

Heyyy Allie! I'm Steph (; I've had to start fresh several times in my bajillion years of playing neopets too x)

I hope you find it fun to hang out in the forums :-) I'm finally returning from a slight hiatus because AC is on!!! I joined Lost Desert :) you?

Hello, Allie! I'm Kathryne, and welcome to TDN. I know what you mean about the multiple accounts. The one I'm using is maybe a month old, but I've been on Neopets for quite a few years. ^_^

I've never actually gotten very far in Neoquest, so color me impressed. I'm more of a mindless gaming kind of girl, though I enter the Storytelling competition every week. Also, I'm a big Altador Cup buff (if you couldn't already tell). Anyway, I hope you enjoy the forums. And, DFTBA (don't forget to be awesome). :P

Hi allie,nice to meet you,i'm wistiria12.I started neopets when i was 11 years old i think and i'm soon to be 13,but i've heard lots about neopets since i was 8 years old thoght.Welcome to the TDN ^_^