Vmons

Knight

I've been programming the site www.vmons.com for a while. It has pet battles and has a pokemon like capture system. You are also able to completely customize your pet.

natural.pngnatural.pngnatural.pngnatural.pngnatural.pngnatural.pngnatural.png

You can choose any colors you want for your pets pretty much....

Anyone who is interested, you can sign up with an instantly activated account here: http://www.vmons.com/register/1/7ad0012a14499f7952323ae780ad98c6

So it's like pokemon and neopets comined, sorta? If it only had a DBZ-like thing in it, it would be my dream site *sings angelic music* but i'm under 13 x_x :sad02: :sad02:

So I've been playing around on the site a bit!

It's a pretty cute pet site. =3 I have a buddy that spends ALL of her time on such sites, so I shall pass it along to her so that she may give it a whirl.

Stuff I Love So Far:

OOOOH PRETTY COLORS ON THE PET CUSTOMIZATIONS. xD I have a lavender-ish Tippid with black line marks, and I played with colors for a good half hour.

The general concept is pretty cool.

Questions/stuff that needs to be worked on:

Won't pester you about the capture tokens 'cause I'm pretty sure that's going to be in the shop, which is coming up later today/early tomorrow/whenever if I"m not mistaken. If not, however, how do you get them?

I taught my Tippid Heal and Bite using the tablet I got from the boxes whilst wandering about... how do I use them in battle/it's not letting me use them in battle...?

I'll edit this if I find anything else before you respond. XD

So it's like pokemon and neopets comined, sorta? If it only had a DBZ-like thing in it, it would be my dream site *sings angelic music* but i'm under 13 x_x :sad02: :sad02:

Sorry, I'm too busy to comply with COPPA.

So I've been playing around on the site a bit!

It's a pretty cute pet site. =3 I have a buddy that spends ALL of her time on such sites, so I shall pass it along to her so that she may give it a whirl.

Stuff I Love So Far:

OOOOH PRETTY COLORS ON THE PET CUSTOMIZATIONS. xD I have a lavender-ish Tippid with black line marks, and I played with colors for a good half hour.

The general concept is pretty cool.

Questions/stuff that needs to be worked on:

Won't pester you about the capture tokens 'cause I'm pretty sure that's going to be in the shop, which is coming up later today/early tomorrow/whenever if I"m not mistaken. If not, however, how do you get them?

I taught my Tippid Heal and Bite using the tablet I got from the boxes whilst wandering about... how do I use them in battle/it's not letting me use them in battle...?

I'll edit this if I find anything else before you respond. XD

Sorry for the extremely delayed reply. I forgot that I posted this here, between all the development and server optimization. The capture tokens are dropped commonly, amongst other items. Now the shop is released in the Khargi Village part of the adventure page that has them.

For the skills, after you learn them, you can use the skill manager on the "My Overview" page to activate the skills. Your pet may only have 4 skills active any any given time.