Hi!

I'm a college student with a secret addiction to Neopets. I go on pretty much every day and play my favourite games. Let's just say I've been playing since there were unlimited amounts of times you could send your game score in...

I took a long hiatus and gave my old account away about 9 years ago (it no longer exists). FYI: I had a shadow gelert, disco nimmo and fire wocky. Little did I know I would return as an adult and become super addicted.

I love zapping pets! I also love giving them away because I already have my dream pet (my super cute glowing gelert named Acidikid). I think zombie and mutant pets are neato!

I am also an artist thinking of submitting my work into the gallery for some random prizes! I'm really curious to know what you can get for being displayed in the gallery.

:D Welcome to TDN~! I won't say welcome to Neopets 'cause, well, I think you've been playing a little longer than me. XD I've been playing for like. 9 years? Not that I have accounts from that far back, they're all four to six. My main only has 53-ish months, but I digress~

Mutants are totally rockin'. ;D Two of my permies are Mutant. =3

Hey welcome to TDN, even though I'm new too! You sound just like me! I'm a secret Neopets addicted college students, except I don't consider myself to be quite adult yet. I'm ayeayeaye/Allie. I think my favorite part of Neopets is the fact that it's like m secret thing. Plus if my bf found out I played he would probably die of shame and embarassment hehehe! ^_^

Hey welcome to TDN, even though I'm new too! You sound just like me! I'm a secret Neopets addicted college students, except I don't consider myself to be quite adult yet. I'm ayeayeaye/Allie. I think my favorite part of Neopets is the fact that it's like m secret thing. Plus if my bf found out I played he would probably die of shame and embarassment hehehe! ^_^

Haha, don't worry, my boyfriend glanced over at my laptop one day and noticed I was playing Meerca Chase. Instead of calling me a dork, he was like, "Hey, I remember that game!" and had to try his hand at it. He did soooo badly.

Haha, don't worry, my boyfriend glanced over at my laptop one day and noticed I was playing Meerca Chase. Instead of calling me a dork, he was like, "Hey, I remember that game!" and had to try his hand at it. He did soooo badly.

OH GOSH, that's adorable. XD It's so amazing when people you know happen to have played/do play Neopets. =3

I was playing Volcano Run way way way back in the day, back before Volcano Run II, back when I had a SHOT at the avatar... and my cousin (he's like six years older than me) had to try it. And when he finished, he gave me this, 'I did pretty good!' and was so proud of himself that he asked if he could send the score.

I was like, 'Well. I'm out 700 NPs for this, but I don't want to tell him he sucks, so...' and said yeah. XD