Hello there :3

Well, to start off, my name is Kristen and I'm 18 years old from Michigan. I've been playing neopets for around 6 and a half years on my graveyardfairy1145 account. I just kind of recently got back into it a few days ago, it's hard for me to really be consistent with playing since I've got school and hopefully a job soon :P. But anyway, hi! I enjoy collecting avatars, and I'm horrible at games :( I like to think of myself as a nice girl and I have a good sense of humor! I like to make internet friends so feel free to talk to me! Oh and also feel free to add me to your neofriends list as well ;)

Hi Kristen! I'm Jules, welcome to the forums! I also recently got back into play Neopets about a month or two ago. And I'm sure you'll get better at games as you practice more! Try looking at the game guides on TDN. They are really helpful!

Hey Kristen, nice to meet you. I'm Kolya, and here's another friendly welcome to the TDN forums. I'm huge on collecting avatars as well although I don't have nearly as many as I'd like. XP Hope you'll enjoy yourself here.