Hello, everyone! :)

Hello!

My name is Sammi and I have been on Neopets for the past 7 and a half years. :)

Little facts about myself: I love videogames (especially Kingdom Hearts); I'm a South African who has emigrated to England; I have a pet cat named Whiskas; and I'm a black belt martial artist.

I love collecting Neopets plushies in real life - I have a Kadoatie (Bubbles), a Desert Aisha (Cleo) and a Halloween Aisha (Devi) so far. :) I have many plushies on my wishlist, especially seeing as they are so difficult to get ahold of in the UK.

Thanks for reading - have a free virtual food of your choice! :D

- Sammi

Whiskas is a great kitty name~! :D

I named my kitten Fuzzbutt, and my cat is Snickers. XD

And oh man, plushie-wise, I got my sister a Faerie Kougra doll years and years ago for her birthday. It was like, the first thing I picked out for her myself. She was so happy when I gave it to her. =3 If I had the means, I'd totally collect them, they're so cute~!

Whiskas is a great kitty name~! :D

I named my kitten Fuzzbutt, and my cat is Snickers. XD

And oh man, plushie-wise, I got my sister a Faerie Kougra doll years and years ago for her birthday. It was like, the first thing I picked out for her myself. She was so happy when I gave it to her. =3 If I had the means, I'd totally collect them, they're so cute~!

Hi there - thanks for the welcome! :) I love the sound of your cat and kitten - please give them cuddles from me. :D

Hey! Sammi, I'm Carol :) I've been playing Neopets for over 7 years too :)

Welcome to TDN, I'm pretty sure you'll love it here!

Thank you for welcoming me - it's lovely to see that a lot of us have been on Neopets for years. :)