GCSE Exams.

eyeswideshutmate

History is one of the few subjects I'm actually good at. I think it just takes a genuine interest and a good professor. I had one history professor that I took three times (got A in all) because he had wonderful stories about the subject matter. Like we'd be talking about the Ottoman Empire, and he'd tell us about that time he was on a train in Turkey and some ruffians started harassing a girl so he started a fight. It was easy for him to win because the floor of the train was coated with frozen urine (!) so all he had to do was push them down every time they managed to get to their feet. And that was how he cracked his class ring. So yeah, the professor makes a huge difference! :)

I don't envy you right now! I didn't revise or do any coursework but I still managed 2 B's in English and the rest C's - I'm probably not the best one to talk to about this :P But all I have to say is if I can manage that without revision (and I actually completely missed my written Drama exam and still got a C) you will do amazingly well :D

When I've revised in the past or needed to remember something I just write it down again and again. I'd also try sticking random facts and info around your house on pieces of paper. Sounds weird but it does work!