Tiny Habitarium Eggs that Don't Hatch and Multiply?

babblebuth

Yes, I know there are other posts about the tiny eggs that you can't hatch but mine is slightly different. People have said to just put them in your item bag and delete. My problem is my egg is stuck in the corner behind my flower. I go to pick it up and the egg moves but there is still an arrow to move an egg. I've done this several times in a row and it never disappears; it's like the darn thing multiplies itself. Could it be the spot it's in or could there just be lots of eggs in one spot (doubt it)?

I had the same problem. I had 18 eggs in the same spot. Just move them all to your bag and delete them like normal. The arrow may stay there for a while even though all the eggs are gone but it should disappear after a while. Hope that helps. :)

I've had problems with the back corner of my Habitarium too. There was a "plus" sign like there was some kind of object there, but I couldn't move it. If you keep checking it periodically when your bag is open it will eventually be blank. (Took me a few weeks.) Make sure you have whatever building you want to put there ready to go in your bag so you can plop it down once the spot is empty and then don't move it. Ever. So choose wisely about what you want to put there. I've got a storage there now.

Basically it's a waiting game.