Let's Fire It Up! (Moltara support)

Coon

As a loyal supporter of Moltara, I was disappointed to see that there was not yet a support topic for it. Well, now there is one. I think that Moltara can turn their game around this year. After all, once you hit rock bottom, the only way you can go is up! We've got a good team and I really think that we've got a chance to make it to the finals this time 'round!

Moltara FTW!

I must admit, I get slightly frustrated seeing predictions with us at the very bottom or close. I think we have lost a lot of our baby fat and will begin to make a name for ourselves in this years cup. Im thinking we will be in Tier 3. With hard work that is! ^_^

Moltara FTW!

I must admit, I get slightly frustrated seeing predictions with us at the very bottom or close. I think we have lost a lot of our baby fat and will begin to make a name for ourselves in this years cup. Im thinking we will be in Tier 3. With hard work that is! ^_^

I agree entirely. All of the predictions for us to rank dead last or close to it are quite frustrating. Just because we placed 18th last year does not mean that it's going to happen again. We were the newest team last year, of course we weren't going to do outstandingly well! But now I think we're ready for a bounceback. Even if we don't win it all, we're going to make a name for ourselves this year. A name OTHER than "That loser team that placed last in Year 11".