General Info??

jht412

Ok, I know this is a very broad topic, but I have been a NP member for a few years and only used it to pass the time playing games and collecting points, but I think I am starting to get a little more addicted! Any basic, general info on the whole AC thing would be greatly appreciated, and what the difference between teams and all that too! Thanks!

At the root of all things, the Altador Cup is pretty much Neopets' parallel to the FIFA World Cup. Each of the teams has their own statistics, and their loyal and often hardcore supporters.

For most information on ACVI, I would recommend going here. The TDN's own guide has pretty much everything you need to know, i.e. articles on players, team information, and game guides. Another place I would definitely recommend going would be the Altador Cup Neoboard. There are a lot of friendly users on there who would be happy to explain the ins and outs of AC. It's a touch and go kind of thing, because the tournament changes so much every year. And, in my opinion, that's the best part.

Anyway, if you have any specific questions, please ask. But, I hope you enjoy this year's Altador Cup. :)