Tigerlily

I'm not sure if this is something that has already been discussed/debated here before, but I was curious as to whether or not TDN might end up creating an Avatars subforum in the Neopets Chat sort of section? It seems like so many people here are avid avvie collectors that it would be a fairly active spot. Apologies if I've posted this suggestion in the wrong place or brought up something you've already discarded as an idea. :)

There is a forum to discuss what avatars you have, which I believe is in the General Section.

It's called 'Avatars; what have you got?'

Hope this helps ^_^

That is a good thread - thanks for pointing that out to me. However, that's sort of more about discussing what avatars you've got. I was thinking more along the lines of general discussion about hints/tips/frustrations, but I guess if people just have specific questions or avatars they want to talk about they just do it in the general section? (Please excuse my ignorance of how stuff works here - was just something I noticed when I went to have a chat about avatars and didn't really want to start new threads just in the general section because it didn't seem as relevant/important) :)

Hmm yeah you're right, people do generally seem to post when they have a question about a certain avatar or something to share. Unless they're pinned topics, a lot of threads get a lot of posts at first then just sort of dwindle and eventually disappear from the first page, so no one really comments on them anymore :/

It could be a good idea, provided people actually post. I'm sure you could create a thread for that, a lot of people may find it useful!