finally got a quest from the Fountain Faerie + questions

grich

i already got the item she asked for, but after i give it to her, do i have to make a decision on which color to paint? or I can keep it?

does it only paint a color or i can also change my pet to krawk?

which colors are available? are there some colors that u can only get from it and there is no other way to get it?

got some ideas to a very rare paint i can paint my pet to?

tnx :)

You can take your time picking the color. I still haven't used my FFQ from the Faerie Quest event. It doesn't expire unless you get another FFQ and turn in the item. (So if you do get a second one, don't turn in the item until you've used the first one.)

It only changes color, so you have to have the species already. (I'm saving up for a Draik to make Chocolate with mine.)

TDN has a guide for FFQ's HERE.

The colors aren't available are: 8-bit, Ice, Magma, MSP, Robot, Royal, Sponge, Quiguki and Usuki.

I'd recommend going with an expensive color, if it's one you want, like Zombie, Maraquan, Pirate, Plushie. Or Chocolate, since otherwise, it would be a lab only color.

Congrats! Yeah Spritzie knows what she is talking about! I also had some of those questions... Anyway... what item do you need? I am still looking for a tooth faerie snowglobe!

You're so lucky!! Everyone seems to be getting them these days :(

I got one right at the beginning of my new account but I'd never even heard of a FFQ! I thought it was a really expensive water faerie quest so I got rid of it *cry*

I got one right at the beginning of my new account but I'd never even heard of a FFQ! I thought it was a really expensive water faerie quest so I got rid of it *cry*

Aww! If only you were on TDN and well informed back then!

At least you got one! I'm getting only water faerie quests these days!

I am not getting any quests lately so do not hold out much hope of a FFQ . Guess I will have to keep saving for a paintbrush or get lucky with the Lab Ray if I want a change of colour for my pet :sad01_anim:

i think i'll go for a "Snot Buzz" since that the only color u can't get from a paint brush so it is probably the rarest for buzzes and I need to paint a buzz since I want the avatar... what do you guys think :)?

Man, I am so glad to read about other people turning down opportunities in their innocent days of Neopets haha! Never had a FFQ myself, but I am sure at some points I've done some very silly things because I knew no better.

i think i'll go for a "Snot Buzz" since that the only color u can't get from a paint brush so it is probably the rarest for buzzes and I need to paint a buzz since I want the avatar... what do you guys think :)?

Well, unless you actually like the color Snot, I'd say not to go for it. It's not totally worthless, but it'd be kind of hard to trade, and a color like Faerie, Pirate, Maraquan, Zombie, or Plushie would be better for it, if you're hoping to trade it later.

In three years i had none THEN all of a sudden i got two in a row i was very happy, im so glad that you can paint them mutant and robot etc its awesome i love the fountain faerie

u cant paint it robot as far as i know... can u?