What Came First

Awesome_Paul

This Debate has gone through Real Life with all confusion.

The Question Is:

Which came First, the Chicken or The Egg

Many Say The chicken, many say the egg, but what do you think

My Opinon is that the Egg Came first

I think that teh Egg came first because

-where did the chicken come from (but people could use this argument as where did the egg come from)

-another animal/human, my have laid the egg which reulted in the first chicken.

But what do you think

I believe that the Chicken came first. I say this because you have to have two chickens to make a chicken. Two other animals other than a chicken that mate and lay an egg would be almost impossible to have a chicken come out of that egg. For example, you normally don't see a lizard's egg hatch into a fish.

I think the egg came first because if only one chicken came and not two, it couldn't reproduce. So the egg must have come first because that's what chickens are before they are born... yeah.

well, i think the egg came first. There had to have been a mutation in one of the egg's cells that caused the chicken. Either that, or that pre eveloution-chickens had to adapt to a new environment, and in the egg, the embryo was changed to meet the environment's standards.

I think the egg came first because if only one chicken came and not two, it couldn't reproduce. So the egg must have come first because that's what chickens are before they are born... yeah.

But you can't have an egg laying out in the open without warmth and whatnot and expect it to hatch all the time. So really, the chicken makes more sense to come first.

But you can't have an egg laying out in the open without warmth and whatnot and expect it to hatch all the time. So really, the chicken makes more sense to come first.

You can't expect that with a chicken either, though.