Number 6 Avatar??

inkt

I've never kept a close eye on the "about me" page because I've never had anywhere close to the amount of neopoints needed for it. But I started saving and am at about 7mil, the most I've ever had. Anyway, I checked a few days ago and it was about 6mil so I was really excited, but then the next day, it was above 7mil and today it's at 8,274,454 NP. Is it just kind of random or...? I hope it won't keep going up.

Awesome, that's great to know! Hopefully it'll be low enough for it tomorrow (or soon) then. Thank you. :D

Hm, I really hope it won't take too long. Now that I'm really close to it, my patience is growing thin. XD

I got mine a couple of weeks ago when it was at about 5 mil or so. I lent Cornflakes some NP so she could get it too cuz she's awesome ^_^

I hope you get it soon!! It felt so good to finally get the avatar!

Thanksss! I think it is random now. It used to be the amount of nps Adam had (I think) but then they sold the company so now it's the "value" of asparagus.

It's completely random! I saw it go up to 10m once, then fall to 5m the next day..

Never seen it fall all the way to 1m though, would be great if it did! =D

But is the amount changed everyday or anytime during the day?