LOTS!! OF FREE ONLINE GAMES SITES!!!

BosS

Mini Miracle

Yeah I know I spent a few hours one day finding that list...

I stick to a few individual, quality sites like Crazymonkeygames , freeonlinegames ( which kinda sucks but the collection's alright), newgrounds.com for some of the Tom Fulp and co stuff, and killerviral.

I'm just returning the favour here, but just so you know BosS, you've broken plenty of rules already, so there ain't much chance of you being up for staffing unless you got pro skills in anything other than rule-breaking.

The rule that's being broken right here is the outside-linkage rule.

And I think, Mira, that most of here topics are just flamboyant and useless...

I'm just returning the favour here, but just so you know BosS, you've broken plenty of rules already, so there ain't much chance of you being up for staffing unless you got pro skills in anything other than rule-breaking.

Ok first off im just tryin to be nice and helpful to the other members of this forum and im not addvertising any sites that I made am I?

2ndly I don't care how many posts I get... That's something only a person like you would like to earn lol!

(Dear Staff members if you don't like any of my posts please tell me and remove them thanx!)

Links to other pet sites, or any kind of harmful or offensive material, nature or otherwise, is not allowed. He didn't break any of these rules.

But BosS, I'd advise you not to post all the links that come to your head. Friendly advice. ;)

Yeah, BosS, you might want to go over the rules sometime in the near future. Just a thought.

1. We don't allow links to other sites unless relevant.

2. We don't like chatspeak.

3. We don't tolerate spammy behavior.

Oh, and confuciousnz, don't backseat moderate.

This is an icky thread, which will now be closed. Thanks.