ahoy matey!

Permission to board the ship? I bring cookies.

I'm Reese. Fab to meet you all!

Joined neopets close to 7 years ago... went MIA for a good 3-4 years... BACK FOR MORE! :woot:

Obsessed with my mac, football (soccer), caffeine and procrastination.

Yeah so basically...... neopets has changed a lot and I feel like an idiot.

Hi Reese. :D I'm Mackenzie. Welcome to TDN. I'm new-ish but everybody here is really great and welcoming so I hope you'll like it here.

It seems like a lot of people are on and off with Neopets, I know that I quit numerous times but I always come back. It just seems to be addicting. :P And on another note, I'm addicted to coffee too. But I'm a bit of a coffee snob. Living near Seattle will do that to a person. I only drink Starbucks. :P

Hi there!

Welcome aboard! OOhhh! Cookies! *Hoards cookies* *insert Skarl's laugh*

Hope you enjoy your stay ^-^

Welcome back to Neopets too!

Personally I'm always going into MIA mode =X

Yea! Procrastination! Welcome to the club too! Procrastination's been my buddy (BAD BUDDY *ahem*) for as long as I can remember... =X

Nah..Don't feel that way. I still don't know alot of stuff too, and still learning by the day..Just learnt about Cross-painting only yesterday >.<

that's pretty similar to my own story! my current main is 6 1/2 years old, but I left it not long after I created it, then came back for a bit about 3 years ago... abandoned it again and just picked it back up a few months ago! it IS addicting, but I'm okay with that because it gives me something to do on my off days!

the changes are definitely something to get used to, but with the help of everyone here at TDN, I'm sure it won't be long until you feel like you never left!! that's how it is for me now =)

and I adore coffee too. it prevents me from being a total monster when I go to work! LOL

oh, by the way... my name is Kittyn and welcome to the forums!!:P

COOKIESSSSSSSSSS, save some for me.

welcome to the forums hipy. its funny how many people have started and stopped and started neopets again lol *i am one*. anyway welcome and back, pull up the floor, have a seat and enjoy

Hi Reese. :D I'm Mackenzie. Welcome to TDN. I'm new-ish but everybody here is really great and welcoming so I hope you'll like it here.

It seems like a lot of people are on and off with Neopets, I know that I quit numerous times but I always come back. It just seems to be addicting. :P And on another note, I'm addicted to coffee too. But I'm a bit of a coffee snob. Living near Seattle will do that to a person. I only drink Starbucks. :P

Hi Mackenzie! Hehe, Starbucks is the only way to be! Thanks for the welcome!

Hi there!

Welcome aboard! OOhhh! Cookies! *Hoards cookies* *insert Skarl's laugh*

Hope you enjoy your stay ^-^

Welcome back to Neopets too!

Personally I'm always going into MIA mode =X

Yea! Procrastination! Welcome to the club too! Procrastination's been my buddy (BAD BUDDY *ahem*) for as long as I can remember... =X

Nah..Don't feel that way. I still don't know alot of stuff too, and still learning by the day..Just learnt about Cross-painting only yesterday >.<

Hahaha! Procrastinators UNITE... tomorrow.. ;)

Thanks for the welcome!

that's pretty similar to my own story! my current main is 6 1/2 years old, but I left it not long after I created it, then came back for a bit about 3 years ago... abandoned it again and just picked it back up a few months ago! it IS addicting, but I'm okay with that because it gives me something to do on my off days!

the changes are definitely something to get used to, but with the help of everyone here at TDN, I'm sure it won't be long until you feel like you never left!! that's how it is for me now =)

and I adore coffee too. it prevents me from being a total monster when I go to work! LOL

oh, by the way... my name is Kittyn and welcome to the forums!!:P

Nice to know I'm not alone! XD Thanks Kittyn!

COOKIESSSSSSSSSS, save some for me.

welcome to the forums hipy. its funny how many people have started and stopped and started neopets again lol *i am one*. anyway welcome and back, pull up the floor, have a seat and enjoy

Thanks so much!!

Welcome to the forums! I just started Neopets about 2 months ago, and gave up Starbucks about a week ago. With the coffee thing, I'm doing the step-down method and drinking lots of hot chocolate :)

Ooooooh, good luck with the Starbucks you brave soul! Thanks!!

Hey Reese :) I'm Shannon! Pleased to meetcha :D

I came back a year ago from a three year hiatus and I was confused when I came back. No worries though, these forums are great. If you have any questions just post them up, everyone's really helpful ^_^

(And I'm sorry people but Neopets is very addictive, not addicting.)