Shoyru Morphing Potion

I really would like a shoyru morphing potion. I am willing to pay the max price of 99,999 neopoints. I have been looking a dozens of shops and haven't found it. I, according to neopets, am not 13 (must of put wrong age, and they haven't gotten back to me) So, if you have any such potion aside from, mostly

spotted

zombie

mutant

pink

disco

(there may be a few other uglies I forgot. Sorry!)

Just post the cost (try to be fair- don't charge max price if you sell it for 50,000, though I would) and I'll check out your users shop. Or, if more convientent, make a trade.

I really would like a shoyru morphing potion. I am willing to pay the max price of 99,999 neopoints. I have been looking a dozens of shops and haven't found it. I, according to neopets, am not 13 (must of put wrong age, and they haven't gotten back to me) So, if you have any such potion aside from, mostly

spotted

zombie

mutant

pink

disco

Just post the cost (try to be fair- don't charge max price if you sell it for 50,000, though I would) and I'll check out your users shop. Or, if more convientent, make a trade.

shoyru morphing potions cost more than 100k. You will have to look on the trading post or auctions. I have been looking for one also and the cheapest I found was 190k so far. good luck!

No one sells them in shops? At ALL?

well if theyre worth more than the max price in shops then youre going to have to search the trading post or auctions..why would someone sell an item for less just because its in a shop

spotted

zombie

mutant

pink

disco

I also put the wrong age on Neopets and sent in a ticket. My age was fixed but I was still was banned from the stuff. Hate to tell you that.

No one sells them in shops? At ALL?

The majority of Morphing Potions are unbuyables - meaning you can't buy them in any user shop as they're worth over 99,999NP.