How to transfer PB clothes?

bubbble

I wanted to transfer a Sketch Aisha with a normal Aisha Collar on it to my neofriend. I thought only NC items and battledome items will be removed during the transfer. So I let the Sketch Aisha to wear a normal Aisha Collar instead of Sketch Aisha Collar before transfer.

But after the transfer, I found that the normal Aisha Collar is still in my closet and the Sketch Aisha Collar has disappeared! <_<

So, how to transfer paint brush clothes? Is it possible to transfer a Sketch Aisha with a normal Aisha Collar?

Paint brush clothes have to be transferred on the colour of pet they belong to. You would have to transfer it to your friend on a basic-colour Aisha. Then she could remove it and put it on the Sketch Aisha.

Have you tried creating/adopting an Aisha on your Neofriend's account, and then using that collar on the sketch aisha that you transfer?

If she adopt an Aisha from the pound, she can't get the Aisha Collar right? So the only way to get a normal Aisha Collar is to create a new Aisha. But I don't think this is a good way as she will need to abandon the new Aisha to the pound.... :sad01_anim:

Paint brush clothes have to be transferred on the colour of pet they belong to. You would have to transfer it to your friend on a basic-colour Aisha. Then she could remove it and put it on the Sketch Aisha.

Okay, now I understand. Thanks for replying guys!