What is TNT and TDN stance on ACers and Bots?

Khelddar

2 members have voted

1. 1. Is the use of either breaking the rules?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I couldn't find anything in the TNT rules about using an ACer (Auto clicker) or Bot program, so im looking for some information so that i can better understand this grey area.

Firstly i know that the use of either of these to gain NP's is against the rules.

But If i am using them to get avatars, such as Mutant Graveyard of Doom, or finding what time i have access to the magma pool, is this against the rules? As i am not gaining any items or nps im not sure if i am breaking any rules or not.

Also im not sure if i am breaking any TDN rules by creating this topic, but as far as i can tell im not. If i am please let me know so that i wont do the same thing in the future

I'm pretty sure that the use of either is against the rules. I vaguely remember reading an editorial question about this (possibly a year or two back) in which TNT answered that the use of any outside programs is prohibited and could result in your account being frozen.

Inkt is correct. I have no wish to dig up the question in, uh, question, but the Editoral clearly stated that any type or ACer or bot used on Neo (be it for directly illegal things such as auto-buying or, as you put it, "grey areas" like refreshing for an av) is illegal and can result in your account being suspended or frozen.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.