Easy to get LE pet :o

mrguyman

If you're willing to wait, you can make one for free on the pet day for certain pets, just look at the calendar.

Poogle day is September 19th, so it's coming up :).

And if you go to the pound chat, you can see if there are any up for adoption.

Other than that, I don't know what the cheapest is besides a koi, sorry >_<

Yeah I agree, a koi is the cheap one but I would check the jellyneo database. I have a poogle that I spent 800,000 neopoints on. Now back to 300k. Totally worth it, but a little over your budget... Well I hope you get a LE

Blue Kiko Morphing Potion

225,000 NP

Tonu Transmogrification Potion

290,000 NP

^These seem to be the next cheapest LE pets that you can buy (from potions anyway). You can also have a look at magical plushie prices.

And one more thing I forgot to mention: every day, Tonus are released when the Giant Omelette is gone. You could keep refreshing and hope for that. I heard it happens around midnight usually, but that might not be true, I think it's pretty random :P.

Blue Kiko Morphing Potion

225,000 NP

Tonu Transmogrification Potion

290,000 NP

^These seem to be the next cheapest LE pets that you can buy (from potions anyway). You can also have a look at magical plushie prices.

And one more thing I forgot to mention: every day, Tonus are released when the Giant Omelette is gone. You could keep refreshing and hope for that. I heard it happens around midnight usually, but that might not be true, I think it's pretty random :P.

Since I tend to be on around midnight, I actually do know it's true. It's usually within the hour before midnight.