Tyrannia - wut up?

Franny

So I'm wondering what the deal is with Tyrannia. I haven't seen any updates in years in that land, and, well, really? The plateau is okay (updating would be good) but for the jungle portion...why haven't they done anything with it?

I've been wondering about this for a while.

So I guess two kinda sorta half-theories I have for why they haven't updated it are as follows:

1) There's gonna be a plot or something with Tyrannia, soonish, maybe. Maybe maybe.

2) They plan to make Tyrannia vanish/all the Dinoneos go extinct or some such.

Or i guess maybe a combination of the two. Like Faeries' Ruin, but...Tyrannia's. Tremors in Tyrannia?

I don't know. What do you think?

I don't know if they'll make a plot, but TNT has stated that Tyrannia does need an update, and that they'd put it on their To-Do List.

I think the main reason they haven't updated it might be it's not a huge favorite land, so with all the tons of things they have to keep up with, Tyrannia just isn't a priority.

I guess I could see that. Especially with main attractions being the Wheel of Mediocrity, the Wheel of Monotony, and the Giant Omelette.

It's just kinda frustrating though. They've updated Faerieland twice...with a plot... Murr. Just kinda frustrating.

But at the same time it's kinda nice to see what the old art used to be like, and how far ahead the new stuff is.

Where do you get word of all these TNT things? Like what they are or are not planning?

What about Terror Mountain? I mean, I was thinking...at least there has been an event with Tyrannia....but has there ever been something with Terror Mountain? I mean, I guess it's well updated, but I really feel like nothing has ever happened there. Plus, there ARE two mountain ranges on the planet, but only one inhabited....

Where do you get word of all these TNT things? Like what they are or are not planning?

What about Terror Mountain? I mean, I was thinking...at least there has been an event with Tyrannia....but has there ever been something with Terror Mountain? I mean, I guess it's well updated, but I really feel like nothing has ever happened there. Plus, there ARE two mountain ranges on the planet, but only one inhabited....

When users submit questions to the Editorial, they'll mention adding things to their list.

In 2001, they had a tiny plot type thing on Terror Mountain, though it wasn't like plots now. It was the Ski Lodge Murder Mystery plot.

When users submit questions to the Editorial, they'll mention adding things to their list.

In 2001, they had a tiny plot type thing on Terror Mountain, though it wasn't like plots now. It was the Ski Lodge Murder Mystery plot.

Thanks for letting me know. Where is the Editorial though? Is that on the Neopian Times page?

I hope they do. It's long overdue for an update. A plot would be cool, but I don't know if they'll do one so soon after The Faerie's Ruin. Even just a revamp would be nice, though.

So I guess two kinda sorta half-theories I have for why they haven't updated it are as follows:

1) There's gonna be a plot or something with Tyrannia, soonish, maybe. Maybe maybe.

Well, there was already a Tyrannian plot back in the first few years of neopets, so I don't know about another plot in the same land. Although it would be really fun to see it get an update. :)

I wonder if the Tarla event last year counts as a Terror Mountain event, since her shop is there. I'd like to see Lutari Island de-misted.

About Lutari, I totally agree. What's it's point anyway? I mean, there really seems to have not been anything to happen there, save a new pet from there....

Yeah, I know there's already been one...but...murr. It seems like Faerieland got TONS of attention - the revamp, the plot/new revamp with it on the ground, the avvies with the Hidden Tower, the HT in general... Of course it gets a lot, because that's where the faeries are, and they're elementals, yadda yadda yadda.

Murrrr.

Also to the double mountain range comment, that has been bugging me for AGES.

Haha, what if Terror Mountain became an active volcano, and the inhabitants had to move to the lower mountain on the other side of the world? Somehow?

Or perhaps THAT mountain is a volcano...but one that would spew out pyroclastic flows instead of lava. And we have MUDANDSTONELAND.

...home of the relics?

/speculation and fantasy for now on my part

Or perhaps THAT mountain is a volcano...but one that would spew out pyroclastic flows instead of lava. And we have MUDANDSTONELAND.

...home of the relics?

/speculation and fantasy for now on my part

That is actually really epic. XD It'd be pretty messed up though D:

About Lutari, I totally agree. What's it's point anyway? I mean, there really seems to have not been anything to happen there, save a new pet from there....

Well lutari island used to be available, but only to neopets mobil users... back when neopets had their mobil game... but I agree the next thing they should do is a BIG plot on lutari and then open it up with the new wheel and everything! And activate the paint brush!

But from my understanding the next "plot" or released land will most likely be the islands to the south west of Altador... though the island to the north west of Shennku looks like it already has a building there......

• 2 weeks later...

It would be cool to have it destroyed by the volcano or something with the lair of the beast. I doubt they'd do another *landname* gets ruined plot so soon after Faerie's Ruin. I'd much rather do plots that remake lands than discover more lands, or clear the air around Lutari Island.

Maybe do something with Jelly World and put it on the map.

I do hope they start doing more plots...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, there was already a Tyrannian plot back in the first few years of neopets, so I don't know about another plot in the same land. Although it would be really fun to see it get an update. :)

There was indeed :) It had a war and everything. My side account has an old trophy for it. The same one for every player regardless of how well you did, those were the days ;)

Tyrannia's a fun little world. An update would be great.