Keyquest help please :)

mrguyman

Hi all. I wanted to play KQ, but it seems like I don't have any tokens :C I remember you used to be able to get a free one from the tutorial, but now you can't. I don't even have any in the "Starter" section. Is it a "premium" game now? (By which I mean, you must buy at least 1 product to be able to play at all).

EDIT: Hmm... I started a game, and I obtained a token in my case, despite the fact it's supposed to be temporary. I know I shouldn't worry about it anymore, but I'm one of those people who HAS to know why something has happened. Any reason would be helpful :P

Hi all. I wanted to play KQ, but it seems like I don't have any tokens :C I remember you used to be able to get a free one from the tutorial, but now you can't. I don't even have any in the "Starter" section. Is it a "premium" game now? (By which I mean, you must buy at least 1 product to be able to play at all).

EDIT: Hmm... I started a game, and I obtained a token in my case, despite the fact it's supposed to be temporary. I know I shouldn't worry about it anymore, but I'm one of those people who HAS to know why something has happened. Any reason would be helpful :P

I have a Temporary token also and have had fro almost 12 months so I don't think it will be taken from you as long as you play. I have looked and tokens are really rarely seen in the NC Mall so hard to get your own

I doubt they'd ever do something like that for Key Quest. it's been around for too long the way it is!

the main way to get unique tokens is to buy the real life plush toys. you can even get a bonus token if you complete the collection. (TDN has an excellent guide for these, as well as all aspects of the Key Quest game). most of them are retired now, but you can still find them on Amazon.com. I bought a Royalboy Uni a few weeks ago. he's the cutest thing ever! I wanna get all the Uni plush toys, though, because they're my favorite Neopets species =)