a little of both...

Kittyn

TUESDAY

1. it rained like no other and men's league was canceled for the night - NAY!

2. received a phone call from a strange number. my friend (that I had a crush on back then) had finally been released from prison after 4 years. - YAY!!

WEDNESDAY

1. slept in way too late because I stayed up til about 3am - NAY!

2. babysat my best friend's kiddos while she and her husband worked that night - YAY!!

TODAY

1. absolutely BEAUTIFUL day on the course - YAY!!

2. lots of texting between me and aforementioned friend - YAY!!

3. discussion in which I found out that someone (I don't actually know who) is using my Facebook posts to spread rumors about me - NAY!

so yeah. interesting week. I'm definitely not a fan of what I found out tonight about my Facebook. I'd say a little more about it, but it involves inappropriate subject matter. ugh. and it's the farthest thing from the truth, too. >_<

That does sound like a rather interesting week!

Don't listen to people who spread crap. People used to do stuff like that to me, and they seriously just wasted their time. Ignore the smeg'eds :P

I wouldn't mind too much, except that my Facebook is "friends only", so that means someone I originally trusted is trying to sabotage me. that's what bothers me, because I am a giver and I love to take care of other people. it's a bit of a pain to find out that someone would make an assumption about what I posted and then proceed to tell my dad and stepmom (with whom I'm staying for another month or so), which means their intentions were to get me in trouble.

if it wasn't for that, I'd blow it off because I'm not usually bothered by it.

oh and if anyone wondered, I work at the local golf course and that's why the weather annoys me. I actually work the bar/restaurant and snack shack, but it's all affected just the same =)