User Lookup Request

Calliopi

Hi, i'd really love if i could find someone to make me a layout, nothing to fancy, just not something everyone in neopia has, you know? Please let me know if anyone is interested. I would really appreciate it.

Something baby kau related would be nice, no text except maybe my baby kau's name... and no special effects, I'm still looking for a picture.

I would prefer a baby blue or pink scheme, well really a pastelly color, not necessarily pink or blue.

Really, i would kind of like it if was just a colored table where all of my information is, and the back ground in the right hand bottom corner could just a be one of the many preset pictures of a baby kau, you know? Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi, i'd really love if i could find someone to make me a layout, nothing to fancy, just not something everyone in neopia has, you know? I'm willing to pay np, please let me know if anyone is interested. I would really appreciate it.

Something baby kau related would be nice, no text except maybe my baby kau's name... and no special effects, I'm still looking for a picture.

I would prefer a baby blue or pink scheme, well really a pastelly color, not necessarily pink or blue.

Really, i would kind of like it if was just a colored table where all of my information is, and the back ground in the right hand bottom corner could just a be one of the many preset pictures of a baby kau, you know? Let me know if you have any questions.

You can't pay people to make you graphics it is against the rules if you did not know. :) Also your baby Kau is so cute. I do how you find someone to make you a layout. I would but im not that good. :)

You can't pay people to make you graphics it is against the rules if you did not know. :) Also your baby Kau is so cute. I do how you find someone to make you a layout. I would but im not that good. :)

Oops! I read the posting request rules i must have missed that! :c Thank you for the heads up. And thank you!

Oops! I read the posting request rules i must have missed that! :c Thank you for the heads up. And thank you!

Actually those aren't our rules - they're enforced by TNT across Neopets. But that doesn't mean you won't be able to find a helpful person to put something together for you. :) Good luck!