Fountain Faerie!

Wembly

:woot: So I just got a fountain faerie quest and that is super exciting but now to get the item. So she wants me to get "Spring Time Female Krawk Dress" and there are 3 in the trades but none of them are asking prices. Seeing as how I can't find any other ones in the auctions or shops. How much would you suggest I consider paying for the item? Its an R96 and neopets estimated value as 7122

No, I haven't contacted anyone yet because I was worried they would just mail back saying 'well what are you willing to pay' and I didn't want to say something ridiculous. I'm not sure what I'm going to use the FFQ for though. I would love to use it to paint a Lutari pirate if only the lab ray would give me one :rolleyes_anim:

Ahh so jealous!!! congrats wembly!! :D

If I were you, I'd wait a little bit. The item is less than a month old, so there aren't many around yet. Female Krawks tend to look weird in dresses IMO so the price will probably go down. :)

*wishes I could give you my lutari*

Lucky you! Too bad she wants an item that's so new. The prices should come down quickly enough.

Oh shoot. I didn't realize it was so new. Yeah, I will probably wait a bit then. Now I just need to remember not to close out my shop wiz window so I can still use it.

or you could use a side and use the shop wiz there, dunno if thats allowed though...maybe i shouldnt be suggesting this lol

or you could use a side and use the shop wiz there, dunno if thats allowed though...maybe i shouldnt be suggesting this lol

I believe there's nothing wrong with that as long as you use NP from your main to buy the item, but... since it's so new and there's only 3 on the tp I highly doubt any will be in user shops. *shrug* Unless you get really lucky.

I already had the shop wizard open before I got the quest so I can still use it which is nice. I realize I could use a side for shop wizarding needs but that just seems like a lot of effort I would like to avoid if I can remember not to close the shop wizard tab. Because if I close the tab, when I go to reopen it, it will not allow me to use it because I'd still be on a quest.