*sniffle sniffle* T^T

GomamonX

saturday my (only living now deceaced) grandfather passed away and and and....... im realy having trouble with facing that he's dead and i wouldn't see him again.... to tell you the truth only when i was only a small child right around 3-8 years of age i would spend some time with him .... and i havent seen my granps for more than seven years ..... knowing most of my grandparents are in a better place kinda releaves only a small fraction of my fragile heart of most of my loved ones will rest in peace with god .amen. ~now its sounds like a speech but i feel i should tell you guys on how i feel and the late absence i had going to the fenural and still i want you to know....

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Losing a grandparent is so hard. I lost my grandma (Dad's mom) when I was 12 (In 1997), then had the remaining 3 until 2008. Then my mom's dad passed away in Feb. 2008, and my mom's mom 9 months later, in Nov. 2008. Now I only have my dad's dad still alive.

If you'd like to talk about anything, I'm here. Feel free to send me a PM.