.........McDonalds....

Empress Keiko

Let's see...I ate at McDonald's today. My McDonalds apparently had leftover toys and put them in the meals. Well, I got a Neopets toy and I want to know where to redeem my prize because I have the code...thank you

thank you, i got my prize...not very good

a kiwi and cucumber sandwich and 440 neopoints

yes, this does help for the packrat avvie! that's a good thing

!!!!! A royal pb? wow.....

Micky D's huh, I dint know they gave out prize codes... I should get a job there so that when they are about to throw out there old toys for the new ones I can have them all for free...

you can get a prize code for $2 if you can force yourself to walk into a limited too >.< they have stickers with some on em, me and my BF picked up a couple for each of use at christmas.

i know they have a website but not sure if you can get then thru there or not..

you can get a prize code for $2 if you can force yourself to walk into a limited too >.< they have stickers with some on em, me and my BF picked up a couple for each of use at christmas.

i know they have a website but not sure if you can get then thru there or not..

Thanx for the info maybe ill just go buy like 10 of those stickers, And hope nobody sees me go in lol...

I used to buy the cards but just for the code I got paint brushes and stuff from those codes and then one of my so called friends hacked my account and then he got it frozen... It sucked I had activated the lab map painted all my pets good colors had 3 mil in the bank... and lot's o good items in gallery, shop, safety deposet box... All gone forever I told neo about this and they dint let me get it back...

You get kids meals? xD

lol

well, i don't need a lot of food. i switch on and off for kids meals or normal meal. Depends if I'm hungry or not.

• 2 weeks later...