Underdog Team Discussion Board

Nicci

Haha yeah I think TM has the potential to become a new VP.. but it will all depend on how many freeloaders we get. We have people who max things daily but freeloading always hurts teams.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a place where we can see the standings of all the past cups? I would love to trace the changes in all the teams over the past five years =) ::is a nerd::

For plain and simple results, try Herdy's Altador Cup Repository.

For awesome nerdy statistical simulations for ACVI based on past results, check out grizz's petpages. (Okay not quite what you were looking for, but I think a nerd would enjoy it.)

And to all underdog teams: keep truckin' on!

I didn't know Kiko Lake was an underdog until I started to get into Altador Cup. I just joined because I liked how Kiko Lake is separated from Neopia all on its own, plus all those cute Kikos! So what do I do to win?

I didn't know Kiko Lake was an underdog until I started to get into Altador Cup. I just joined because I liked how Kiko Lake is separated from Neopia all on its own, plus all those cute Kikos! So what do I do to win?

No one has one manned the altador cup before and it won't happen in the near future unless only 18 people play neopets at that time. So you can't do anything to win but you can help your team win by playing as much as possible. Even if you manage to play 301 YYB 1201 SlS 1201 MSN and 1201 SoSD. If everyone else is freeloading, no win for the team.

No one has one manned the altador cup before and it won't happen in the near future unless only 18 people play neopets at that time. So you can't do anything to win but you can help your team win by playing as much as possible. Even if you manage to play 301 YYB 1201 SlS 1201 MSN and 1201 SoSD. If everyone else is freeloading, no win for the team.

Um, what? Lol sorry I didn't follow. What do I have to do? :)

ty is definitely a surprise...it's always been like in the double-digit rankings for the past few years, so i was really shocked to see that it was in first. personally i hope altador goes a little further this year than they normally do. they were my first team, and i always feel bad that they place dead last in the tournament cup named after them <_<