Pack Rat Items!

glasses04

I've got a bunch of Pack Rat items for sale in my shop: HERE

I'm trying to get rid of as many of these lame 1 NP items as possible... I'm willing to cut someone a deal to help them achieve the Pack Rat avatar and so I don't have to keep stocking my shop to make 30 NP and what not...

I'm thinking, setting up trades with 10 items for 5 NP? Is that reasonable? I'd send you all how ever many hundred 1 NP items I have if I could do it easily! I've already sold a bunch of stuff over the past couple days but I've got plenty more left!

Let me know if you're interested!

Ooo! I just started working towards the avatar, so if you want to set up trades to help get rid of some of those items, I'd be more than happy to offer on them. ^_^

I'm almost always online from 6:00 PM NST to... well, whenever I finish my homework, which usually isn't until 1:00 or 2:00 AM, so I can be online for trading between those times. :)

Alright, I've put some items up in the Trading Post... Some of the items repeat though so if you want I can rearrange them if you like... Was just trying to get as much stuff out as I could!

Just offer on them and I'll do my best to respond ASAP! =)

My username is glasses04 - if you want to add me you can, then we can see when each other is on!

Thank you so much! I've offered on a few of the lots... I'd offer on more, but others might be interested in working towards the avatar, too. ^_^

Also, as an aside, I find it silly that you have to offer a junk item when trading for... well, more junk. :P