Transfer help

Syrin of Neopia

I am attempting to transfer my Ice Jetsam to another user.

Everything seems okay here at this screen

transfer_confirm.jpg

But then I click 'Confirm' & I get this message

transfer_error.jpg

I'm confused because I'm almost positive that I haven't used any user-to-user transfers this month. I rejected one, but that shouldn't count against me, should it? & I'm pretty sure that was prior to the first of the month anyway.

I'm anxious to finally be able to adopt out this Jetsam & I'm not sure what to do :(

Any advice?

Cornflakes said something about this to me the other day. Someone had asked to transfer without her permission and she said it cost her one even though she rejected it.

You may have to wait sweetie :(

EDIT: Also, how on earth did you manage to get Limited Edition pets on your week old sides :S :S :S

EDIT: You joined my guild! You legend :D haha. Me and Racheykins are getting everything sorted at the minute so it should all be up and running properly soon :)

Cornflakes said something about this to me the other day. Someone had asked to transfer without her permission and she said it cost her one even though she rejected it.

You may have to wait sweetie :(

EDIT: Also, how on earth did you manage to get Limited Edition pets on your week old sides :S :S :S

D'aww that's lame :( Rejecting pets shouldn't count against somebody. Then again, I also think they should list the transfers you have made somewhere too, but that's just me.

& I created them on their LE days & actually am adopting out a couple of them for people who weren't able to make any

D'aww that's lame :( Rejecting pets shouldn't count against somebody. Then again, I also think they should list the transfers you have made somewhere too, but that's just me.

& I created them on their LE days & actually am adopting out a couple of them for people who weren't able to make any

I know!! It shouldn't be that way :(

I didn't know you could do that! I didn't make a Hissi because I thought you couldn't create LE pets on an account under 4 months. Poo :(. Guess it's just like that for adopting and trading :/

I know!! It shouldn't be that way :(

I didn't know you could do that! I didn't make a Hissi because I thought you couldn't create LE pets on an account under 4 months. Poo :(. Guess it's just like that for adopting and trading :/

I didn't know either at first. I created a side because I didn't really have room on my other side (I had an extra Lutari I made for my husband without knowing you couldn't transfer them) & just wanted to have one. It happened to be Cybunny Day, so I figured I'd try & make one. It worked!!!

Guess I'll just have to wait for next month for another transfer or see if the user would be willing to risk a pound transfer . .. boo Neopets for having a silly transfer system

I'll have to bear that in mind next time there's an LE day!

Gutted I missed the Lutari's - hopefully they'll release more next year, and there might be more colours by then which would be cool beans :)

I forgot you couldn't transfer them too, and was looking in the pound and asking for spares - woops!

I read something you might wanna read if you're intending to pound adopt. Found it tonight, don't know if it's possible anymore as it was written a few years ago but give it a gander anyways

http://www.neopets.com/~Macky

Yeah I definitely don't wanna risk a pound transfer. I've heard way too many horror stories & even though I'm not very attached to Gianna (she was adopted for the avvies, then zapped as a lab rat into Ice), I don't want the new owner to lose her, as the owner has expressed great interest in finally owning a Jetsam.

I'm hoping that means they are willing to wait another month :/